Friday, March 10, 2017

V-Day!

We escaped with friends the weekend before V day and hit Rodizios! Such yummy food, but such a miserable feeling of fullness when you are done! We really need to quit eating here for romantic occasions!!! ;)
 The kids were so happy when a sweet neighbor "heart attacked" us. We were so surprised!
 For a few days this was the scene as soon as dad got home. She'd want to be wrapped up and snuggled by her dad. If this isn't love, I dont know what is.

 Little love bug

 V day morning with a few treats and goodies.
 Pink hair for the occasion.
 V day lunch at wendy's with dad. I didnt even care it was fast food. It was just nice to meet up with my valentine durring the day!
 We rushed home to help at Mollies School party. Lots of excitement and lots of sugar!
 I was in charge of the cookies. So so yummy! Thanks Nigh Time. And super pricey too.
 All of my Valentines! We spent the evening eating pizza and watching the new Trolls movie.
 And another rare but precious moment at our house. I just had to document. We took one night to heart attack each others doors and write nice things about each other. Everyone enjoyed it so much I think we will make it a tradition. My kids really got into it and wrote some really nice things for each other. See they do like eachother sometimes!!!
Chad and I spent the next few evenings booking and preparing for our anniversary cruise! Stay tuned for the trip of a lifetime!

No comments: