Friday, March 10, 2017

January Things

Starting the new year off really well with a crummy cold. BLAH. I spent a few days on the couch and the girls were really great to snuggle up with me and watch movies so I could get a little rest here and there. But there were those times they wanted a meal fixed that were absolutely painful. And it took all my energy to make a sandwich. But hey atleast they are dressed!





Little Bri was so excited to be a SUNBEAM! Really, wasn't she just born? And now she's 3! She kept dancing and singing the Sunbeam song all morning long. It was a success and she only tried to escape once! Little Ry loves to dress up and get her picture taken. If I whip out my phone she poses and says CHEEEEESE! Love this little lady!


 Here's the kids on their first day of primary in new classes! Nursery, CTR 6, Sunbeam and VAL 8
 I'm still working out several times a week and have met some incredible ladies through it! I love it so much more than a gym but it sometimes can be difficult with the kids. Brielle usually has my phone for the duration of it so I get fun random photos like this one all the time. But I really hope that by them getting to see me work out all the time that they will know how important it is to take care of themselves and to exercise!
 The newest exciting thing for Mollie is she just started piano lessons! She is so stinkin smart and picks up things so easily. So I wanted to give her a new challenge. She is already reading on a 1st grade level and school comes so easily to her. It has been a challenge but she again has picked up so quickly!
 Oh and here's how I get through the tough days sometimes.....YEP dirty diet coke and a sugar cookie!
 On the boring snow days Mollie wanted to create another Fairy House. Hopefully the lawn mower won't accidentally eat it again.....
 She is so darn creative and she added to it almost every day for a month! So you can imagine how it looks now. She recently discovered my glue gun and she will never got back to waiting for Elmers glue to dry. She has burned through a whole pack of glue sticks already!
That's mostly it for January!

No comments: