Because we were dealing with sickies at the end of school we really didn't do much, but we did get to attend some end of school festivities. Carter performed at the schools Art night. There's always one kid who has to fall off of the risers, right? Well this year it was mine. But luckily his friend behind him caught him.
they picked their best art work to display
And got to take their pictures infront of the sterling eagle wings!
Mollie's class got to have a water party. The teacher told me she does it so that she can squirt the ones who annoyed her all year (this was NOT a favorite teacher of mine!!! But I could relate because I sometimes throw water balloons at my kids for fun...it's very healing!) It ended up being a cold day so the teacher didn't get wet.
It didn't slow down the kids at all though!
And you can tell its the end of school because this is how I sent them to school one day! Ok...really it was mismatch day. But I'm not sure I would have fought it if they came up looking like this on a regular day. I've learned to pick my battles on school mornings.
Hooray for another ended school year! This year is especially exciting because we get a BRAND NEW SCHOOL next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment