Sunday, May 7, 2017

THIRTY-TWOOOOOO!

I'm getting up there in years! 8 away from 40!!! I wasn't expecting too much for my birthday because Chad would be working a little late and we were struggling to make plans to go out but I was surprised when I woke up to donuts from Chad on the counter!
 He let me open my workout shoes I got for my birthday the night before so I ate some donuts and strapped them on to go workout!

 The kids showered me with love and cards and sweet things but I couldn't open gifts till Chad got home.
 I was spoiled by Chad and the kids quite nicely and got ANOTHER pair of Chucks that I LOVE!


 That evening Chad didn't have to work too extra late and our friends decided they could meet us for dinner so we went to Red Robin ....YUMMMM! And just ate and chatted. It was a perfect day. Sometimes the simple things are the best things. I'm grateful to this man who treats me so well and chose me to be his wife. I'm one lucky (AND BLESSED) lady.

No comments: