No it wasn't just a great day...it was a MAJOR craft day that I, as the enrichment coordinator, was in charge of! I thought at first oh yes this will be fun and easy enough. WRONG! There is SOO much work that goes into these ward craft days so I was really glad to have a supportive husband who helped me for hours in the garage cutting, sanding and edging block after block to make this a successful night!
And it was just that! We had a really good turnout I thought and so many cute crafts were made! Here's a few fun pictures from that night.Dinner was soup and bread bowls which was of course delish!
I didn't know it yet, but I soon would be called to a new calling but I will be relieved to not have to do another one of these nights although I did really enjoy it! It's just ALOT of work!







No comments:
Post a Comment