This girl is a CEREAL monster! Oh my heavens. She is constantly into it and always pulls the bag out! Ugh. My floors are always covered with cereal. She just recently discovered cereal and milk and loves it! It's so cute to hear her wake and and say "REAL AN NILK!"
Me and Carter got to take a little hike for scouts. We prayed it wouldnt rain on us and it cleared up just in time for the hike and stayed clear and started raining again as soon as we were done!Brielle and Zayne are quite cute buddies. Zayne is a good sport and will play anything Brielle wants to do.
Chad and I escaped one night to FINALLY go to the temple and our recommends were expired! I couldn't believe it and was kinda bummed because I was just called as the new primary president and I needed to feel some peace! So Chad and I sat on Temple square for a few minutes until we got kicked off by security for closing. Then we had a delish dinner at R&R BBQ! It was still a much needed night away!
Little miss Mollie is rocking her soccer team again! This was a picture of her last day of soccer. She's growing so much! She averages 3-4 goals per game and is loving playing this year!
This was one of my not so good days! I had just finished making a nice yummy of fresh salsa for dinner! Well my 2 youngest got into the fridge one day looking for some food and BAM! Pulled down the bowl. It took FOR EV ER to clean up. I still find bits of cilantro sometimes in my fridge. It was in every nook and cranny of the fridge!
And because we are going on trek in a few weeks we got a few of our kids together to hit the hills for a hike! It was a beautiful day despite still having a few snow piles around us. We are looking forward to trek!!
Stay tuned for last days of school!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment