Monday, April 29, 2019

C-man's baseball begins

Carter wanted to try his had at baseball again! He hasn't played since he did t-ball several years ago! But we let him go for it. He was pretty excited about getting some new gear too. 
 He had a really great coach and he got to try his hand at several different positions. I think catcher was his favorite. He really wanted to pitch but maybe next year bud!


 His good buddies Spencer, Brody, and Brandt were all on his team and we were SO happy they were all together. That made for a really fun season!
 He learned alot and had lots of fun! His little team made it clear to the championship round and was beat by a few points. The other team played a kid who was on a traveling team and didn't play the WHOLE season until the championship. Super unfair for the kids, but whatever. If the other coach needs to win at kids baseball to build himself up, then so be it.


 The littles were not always so happy to be there. It was cold alot because of our weird spring. So if they weren't huddled in blankets they were bundled in coats playing on the playground.
It was a fun season. I sure wish baseball moved a little faster though so I could see my kid perform more! He loved it though and that's what matters. I'm so proud of Carter for always being true to himself. For going for things he wants to go for and making his dreams come true. He's such a great kid and I'm glad that he has his own sense of style and makes his own choices and isn't influenced by the crowd. Love you kid!

No comments: