Brielle's soccer started and man she had so much fun.
She mostly giggled while chasing the ball but she had a good time but a few games in was dying to do dance or gymnastics instead. We told her to stick out the season and then she could start it. Her buddies Brightyn and Zayne were on her team and by the end of the season got the hang of it for scoring some goals!
Chase and Chance come to Tooele often to race so its always fun getting to go watch them. Carter's eyes just get huge and he starts dreaming of having a motor bike some day.
One evening while Chad was invited to a ReAL soccer game, my neighbors threw and impromptu BBQ! So fun! Everyone threw in a little something and we had a feast! Good times! Great neighbors!
I love how my sign for my wall turned out that Chad gave me for my bday. I later added a cool anchor to the side of it and I'm really happy with it!
Sister sleepovers are the best! Well I wouldn't know since I've never had one! But I'm sure they are pretty great since you never have to pack up to go home! I love (and sometimes hate) that these girls make it a priority for atleast a once a month sleepover. In a fort. With every blanket and stuffed animal they can find. Love my sweet girls.









No comments:
Post a Comment