I've seriously got some great friends here in this ward. As much as I complain about it, there are some pretty amazing women that were brought together. And we all needed eachother! They spoiled me to death on my b day and made a really fun night possible! I really wanted to go try this cookie dough place which ended up being a vending machine, but it was yummy!
Then we took Ross by STORM! Watch out shoppers, we are coming! We found SO many fun things and so many things I had actually been looking to buy I found! Happy birthday to me!How fun are we?! We also hit target and Nan and Billie took a rest in the teepee. HEE HEE!
This was another girls night celebrating Steffs bday! Good times, amazing girls and so many laughs! Love you ladies! I'm forever grateful our paths crossed.
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment