So my 2 good friends teamed up to ramp up their photography websites. They ran a contest for a family to help them build a fun portfolio. We were the runner up and I was ecstatic when we were told we were it! I had just a few days to gather outfits but it all came together nicely.
Photographing with Alex is more like a fun party or play date than work! She does the best work because she will go to any lengths to get those true perfect smiles. My kids absolutely loves it and I think Chad even may enjoy it a little!
Get ready...here they come! THEY ARE AMAZING! I love how she uses light to make them perfect. I'll let the pictures do the talking!
My other friend Katelyn in a videographer and is also SO talented. She is actually losing her eye sigt, yet she can create such beautiful videos and capture perfect moments. She videoed the whole time capturing the fun we were having and getting Alex in all her glory. They both are amazing and made the greatest video ever for her website.
And the best thing about her is she is not against letting my kids pick their poses and props...even if they are as crazy as this! She is so fun. And I love her work and our friendship and everything about her!!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment