Friday, April 5, 2019

34!

I knew turning 34 was going to be BOOOORRIIIINNNG! So I tried to make some plans for myself to make it a good day. We were just super busy and didn't really have time to celebrate but I talked some friends into taking my kids during the day so I could go see my BFF Aubrey and get some fresh new hair!! 
 I picked up lunch, she colored my hair and we caught up on life like we hadn't missed a beat since our last get together. I love this lady so much. She is my soul sister and my other half of my brain STILL! And she has AMAZING hair skills.
 I came home to some excited kids waiting for me to open gifts. I had to run off to scouts so we had a quick dinner and open gifts before I left.


 I got some really fun gifts! I love my birthday and getting showered with gifts and candy.
 Chad even went all out and decorated and cleaned the house!
 Sis Nash was good to run this plate of birthday donuts by!!
 I went to scouts and we just played games and Lola was kind enough to make me a cake! The boys sang to me and we ate cake with the boys at the end. She let me take home the left over cake and as I was pulling into the driveway it took a spill in the car! UGH! I walked in the house covered in cake since I had to clean it up a little and was telling Chad what happened when I heard this thunderous sound of HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAY! I looked up and all my favorite friends were busting out of my kitchen with their kids and excited faces! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! A surprise party for ME?!







As I put the pieces together I learned Chad had taken the day off and planned out this whole surprise. I almost canceled scouts but didn't for some reason and he was so glad since that's when he had planned to decorate and make lots of cupcakes and treats! Sneaky guy! He's too good to me!!!

If I could pick a few favorite friends to spend this day with they would be RIGHT HERE in this picture. They are my people who get me and I love them SO much! Best friends EVER! And they make the best kids ever who ran and played and ate lots of junk while we talked! My lame-o birthday turned into one of the best! Thanks hun for knowing I needed a pick me up and acting on it. Thanks for spoiling me on my special day. 


No comments: