All the summer things are in full swing! We started swimming lessons the end of June and it was so wonderful to have ALL 4 kids in the pool at the same time again. Kill 4 birds with 1 stone, right?! Steffani and Bodey joined us and we the kids enjoyed that and so did I!
Rylee is still pretty timid in the water and actually didn't pass her class because she wouldn't put her face in the water! Brielle is such a fish and fearless in the water. Her poor teachers would get such a splash whenever they had her jump in. Mollie got really comfortable in the water this year and was so proud of herself that she could swim in 13 feet! Carter just got better at form and swimming. I never got any pics of him!
We love lunches at the park! Especially after swimming! We love to have friends join us and enjoy some free school lunch food!
Mollie and a few of her soccer friends attended an RSL clinic for free! Lots of kids were there but we just dropped off our girls and hit the town!
We did a little shopping but it wasn't too long before we had to go pick them up. I had fun getting to know these ladies better and bond with them.
We even got to peak at the training center. It's super fancy!
As promised, as soon as Brielle was healed from surgery she was into gymnastics! She is again fearless at throwing tricks and improved every time she goes. maybe she'll keep my gymnast dreams alive!!
Mol started playing a little soccer through the summer and we got 1 tournament under our belt. It was a tough one since we had to move up a league but the girls played so hard! The team who won it all only beat us 1-0. So I didn't feel like we did too bad!
Look at this cute pic we bought!
Summer is so fun! I felt like we had to endure June just to get it over with before we could really enjoy summer! So I was happy when we were coming to the end of it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment