I could not believe my eyes when one evening I got a text that said, "Guess who's moving to UTAH!?" It was from my good friend Jenna Sorenson. And it was followed by WE ARE! We all have missed this family since the day we moved and we were beyond thrilled to have them in utah with us only 45 minutes away!! We gave them some time to unpack and then headed up there to visit ASAP! There home is beautiful and I was happy to see that Jace and Carter can pick right up where they left off. He has clung to this friendship so tight over the years and I hope they can stay close for a long time!!
Mollie and Lilly took a little longer to warm up but once we headed to their community pool all the walls came down!My heart skipped a beat when I looked over and they were chicken fighting in the water! Mollie on Jace's shoulders and Lilly on Carters. It seems like just yesterday we were entertaining them with Lightning McQueen and mickey mouse and popsicles!
We are so happy they are here! They recently were fostering a little 3 month old boy and were preparing to adopt him when he suddenly passed away from SIDS. As much as I'm sure it hurts them, I can't help but think of how happy that little guy must have been in a healthy happy home with people who loved him so much. His short life is heartbreaking but I have faith they will get to see him again even though he wasn't theirs, yet. These dear friends have been through so many trials over the years and they are an example to me of how you keep yourself strong by turning to Christ. We love the Sorenson Family!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment