Friday, August 23, 2019

Back 2 School! Back 2 School!

 Wow the summer went by SO fast! I felt happy with how much fun we packed in this year and was good and ready for them all to go back! 5th for Carter and 3rd for Mollie. It's so weird because I very vividly remember my 3rd grade year and alot from my 5th grade year too. It doesn't seem so long ago!

Carter's teachers are Mr Beckstead and Professora Vittorazzo
Mollie's are Mrs. Erickson and Professora Reis

 Back to Sterling Elementary!


 Mollie let me walk her to class, but Carter took off with out me. I went and tracked him down for a picture anyways!

Every year I hope for the same. They they will have good experiences with their teachers, learn, and make good friends. I pray every day that their schools will be safe and that they will make good choices. This world is getting more scary all the time and you just never know anymore what will or could happen to them at school. Sure love these smart, good kids. I know they will do great things with their lives!

No comments: