For the last weekend of summer we knew we needed to do something fun! The Soreneson's invited us to go to the Nitro Circus that was coming to town! Jace had a game in Grantsville so we went to some of his game, went to lunch and then hit the nitro circus!
These guys are totally nuts with the stunts, tricks and height they fly. Mesmerizing to watch!It was hot but we found some decent seats and $10 drinks! I was trying to take some pictures but it was so bright I couldn't see that there was a filter on!
We giggled lots when we looked at these pictures later and noticed all the silly filters.
Carter and Jace were in racer heaven! And I know I've said it, but it makes me so happy when these 2 get together and just fall back to when they were little and best buds with no problem. I snapped this cute one of them sharing a chair.
We went over to for the rally car event and those guys are even crazier and really fun to watch.
Sadly, we had to rush out of there so Chad could say the prayer in Stake Conf. but it was a really fun day and we always love being with the Sorensons!







No comments:
Post a Comment