Friday, August 23, 2019

Zoo Date!

With my big kids back in school and gone all day,  and Bri about to start school, it really got me thinking about how short time is with my kids when they are little. I mean 5 years seems like a long time, but a 5 year old is still pretty young. I decided I needed to go play with my girls! So we loaded up and went to play at the zoo!! 
 These girls love animals and they really did enjoy seeing all the animals.




 The zoo has really upgraded the last few years and now has a fun park and a splash pad! We noticed some poop near the splash pad so we didn't stay there too long.



 My little birds, about to leave my nest.


 They had a recycling theme going on and had lots of displays made out of things pulled from the ocean that could and should be recycled!
 Of course we had to hit the merry go round.


 And the animals were pretty active since it was starting to cool off a bit. We really had a fun day just us 3 being together. Rylee does NOT like to walk much so I need to remember a stroller for her next time! I sure love my littles (and my bigs) But as my life is entering a new stage i find myself clinging to the last moments with my little girls. They grow so fast and soon won't be interested in things like this. I hope to do better at realizing how young my kids still are and being the best mom I can to them!

No comments: