After 2 days of sun, boating, running as fast as we could, and crashes on the water I woke up the next day feeling and looking like this! All my body hurt and I was exhausted! I think the kids were feeling the same!
After I made it down the stairs, I realized all the adults were feeling the same way and we decided we needed a break day to just chill. I was SO glad we took this day because it allowed the kids to really PLAY with each other.Carter and Gavin didn't waste any time in turning on some machines to play on and quickly went to work spray painting a "track."
It was so great to see these two "all sister" cousins get to have some much needed boy time.
While the boys played in the dirt, the crafts flowed among the girls! These girls are the craftiest, most creative you will ever meet!
Mollie wasn't about to be left out of 4 wheeling though and begged for a lesson. Chad complied and she felt invincible, I'm sure, until she just about ran me over while I was sitting on the grass and crashed into a table! Then some rules were set for her!
When we all had had enough down time we decided to venture into down town Spokane.
We visited Riverfront Park! Such a a fun place! And beautiful too!
There were a bunch of things for kids to do. A scooter park, a bungee thing, a ski lift to ride, a carousel and some other cute fun things.
The scooter gang hit the track right away! It was warm so I was glad there were some mists of water spraying while we sat and watched the kids.
The little girls were too small to ride the big scooters so we went to the carousel.
MMMM CORN DOGS!
All the kids played on this but Maycie serenaded the park on this adorable little piano. They all are so musically talented!
More rounds on the Merry Go Round
After a yummy taco dinner on the lawn that we packed in ourselves we went for some DE-LISH ice cream! While we waited, Maycie played hair dresser.
Back at home the sugar was doing its job! Kid or animals were literally bouncing off the walls!
THIS was a fun relaxing day! I'm so glad we had it. But we were ALL begging to get back out on the water for our last play day in Spokane.


















No comments:
Post a Comment