There are always so many things to do in this town around halloween. I tried hard to embrace it a little more this year because I don't love it! We started figuring out costumes early on and Bri and Ry were undecided for quite some time. Brielle was going to be a cheerleader because I let her try on my old costume but then she scrapped that. Rylee couldn't decided but found this little hat at the dollar store and insisted I take her picture. Carter was determined to be Marshmello and constantly was looking up costumes. When we found the right price I let him buy the mask even though he couldn't wear it most places. He improvised and wore it more as a hat.
We visited our neighbors work where they were doing trunk or treat and had a pirate ship!
I was lucky enough to get to go out with some friends to witches night at Gardner village. We dressed up and had fun despite the pouring rain!
My wet witches!
We had a good time taking selfies and looking in the shops. We even had some good laughs with some of the workers.
The school carnival was up next and we had a pirate, a gypsy, Evie and Marshmello along with us.
The kids love seeing their friends at the carnival and we had to take lots of pictures with friends. Bri especially loved seeing her friends from kindergarten.
We took one day to play in the leaves and have a fall picnic. One of my fav things to do with the canyon so close. We were a little late though and the leaves were ugly and wet. We played for a bit but not very long!
We also tried hitting the trick or treat at the medical offices and it was CRAZY. Of course when you offer free pizza, the whole town comes out! We made it in ONE building, grabbed their last few slices of pizza and then I was done. TOO MANY PEOPLE for me!!!! But we found some of our friends and grabbed a pic. We have a lot of kids girls!!!
On too more Halloween!




















No comments:
Post a Comment