Wednesday, October 2, 2019

RYLEE'S First Day of Preschool

Rylee is officially a Baby Buff!! She started preschool at the High School this week. The HS kids take a class to learn to care for children and be a teacher. I knew it would be perfect for her because she loves teenagers. She is always finding them and latching onto them. She had been begging for weeks when it was her turn and she was ecstatic when it finally arrived!


 Brielle I think missed her the most although it was hard to send my baby out the door to school!!

 In the background is Rylee's playground.

 A few pics of her classroom! She found where to hang her backpack right away and loved the little tables and chairs and all the toys.


Time is only going quicker!! She'll probably graduate from high school in a few short weeks! It was hard to be too sad because I knew how excited she was. She's such a cutie and will LOVE going to school and making friends.

No comments: