A few days before halloween we got our first snow! And it was COOOOOLLLLLD! The girls were so excited and insisted on sledding in the back yard even though it was just a skiff.
They even had a snow picnic with snow for the food.
I was glad when they moved the trunk or treat inside the church because it was so cold and icy! I talked Chad into wearing the old Shrek outfit that hasn't been out of the tote for a few years. He obliged despite having to be at work all night and suffer from exhaustion. He drew the line at the green face paint.
I spent the day painting cute signs to make our swamp and had a good time doing it.This part of halloween is fun. Its the scary stuff I don't enjoy much. We had a good time even though we were all tired!









No comments:
Post a Comment