We were excited to score some tickets to the Sunday morning session of conference from Chad's home ward! I was so excited to take my kids and for them to sit in the presence of our prophet. I was most excited for them to experience the holy silence when the prophet walked in and everyone stood. But since the spoken word performance was going on, the prophet was already out! Darn we missed it! But we did get to hear him speak and talk about all the good the church has done.
We were clear at the top so I was glad to have the big screen to still watch. But there is just something special about being there and experiencing it in person along with many other righteous saints.
The choir was beautiful and the kids got excited each time they could see the prophet. What a blessing it is to live so close to the conference center and have the prophet in our back yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment