We usually like to go sledding on Christmas Eve but we had NO snow! We knew a storm was coming so we were just waiting for it. G&G wanted to beat the storm so they were out of there pretty early. By about 4 it started snowing and by 6 we had a good 8 inches of snow!!! We HAD to go play.
It was just Carter and mom and dad so we dressed up and went to the sledding hill!! Just the 3 of us.We got to the hill and we were the only ones. The powder was fresh and the light from the lamp showed how hard it was still snowing. Big giant flakes fell on a perfectly silent evening.
We climbed the hill and tried to go down but the powder was so deep we just sunk. Chad paved a path for us to go down and after making several paths we raced and made several runs.
We laughed so hard and flew down that hill so fast! We would go clear into the parking lot! I was always covered in snow by the time I got down.
I love this crazy guy for putting up with my wild ideas!
There were a few good wipe outs and we were able to make a few successful trains! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! I wished the girls were there to enjoy it too but there was something special about just being with Carter. As the oldest and only boy, he gets looked over ALOT. I was so glad to just have time to spend with him doing something he loves and experience a magical moment.
I love this snow loving kid so much. He is so good and kind. He has the best heart and righteous intentions. Love you C-man! More than you know!










No comments:
Post a Comment