Monday, December 23, 2019

Other Christmas Things

I helped with Mollie's Christmas Party at school. Everyone brought a treat to share and HOLY SMOKES there was a TON of treats. PLUS they had ice cream and toppings along with it! And they just let the kids to crazy and grab whatever they wanted! It was a mad house watching the kids grab all the candy they wanted and then eat it and have immediate sugar highs! 
 Chad and I were invited to and ugly sweater/white elephant party and of course we had to pull this guy out!
 Christmas Sunday family pic!
 We wanted to see the lights without fighting the crowds so we went really early before the lights came on and walked around the visitors centers since this is the last time Temple Square would look like this! The lights will be minimal during the temple construction so we wanted to see it in all its glory one last time. Right as it got dark, we headed outside and viewed the lights as we walked to our car.

 It was fun to see them and it really wasn't too busy until we were about to leave.

 Bri HAD to have a picture with the pink tree.
 The weather was actually pretty perfect too. We didn't freeze and we didn't fight crowds!
 The beauty never gets old!





We LOVE to see the temple! And Christmas time makes it even better with all the lights. I'm so glad we live so close to this beautiful, historical, spiritual sight. I know it is the House of the Lord. I believe he visits there. And we look forward to the day it is renovated so we can visit it again!

No comments: