Party #3 was Mollie's Team christmas party! It was held at Lindseys house in Grantsville. I organized baskets for the coaches and all the parents chipped in.
They had pizza and played lots of fun games. They all had a blast!
I made the saran wrap game with lots of hidden fun treasures and candy. It was harder for them than I thought it would be! But they made it.
Alyssas mom mad this fun plinko game where you pull out the candy canes and try not to let the balls drop! So fun!
Then it was the gift game. Some of them struggled with left and right during the passing story! Funny!
We love this team and the coaches and the friendships Mol has made. We love the confidence it has given her and the knowledge to succeed and work hard. I was dubbed Team Mom in early january and so I hope to have many more fun team bonding moments ahead of us!








No comments:
Post a Comment