Friday, December 13, 2019

Scout End of Year Party

 Hoorahhh scouts is over! This was party #2 I was involved in in Dec. As glad as I was to see this program be done, I was also slightly sad. It has been a fun few years and I really have enjoyed the people who I've worked with and the passion that they have for these boys. Mandy Vance, Tauna Vance, Lola Clemens and Paki have been incredible leaders. We threw a big bash and dinner and invited those who have been in scouting before.
 Look at these cute boys flashing their pocket knives!

 I've been in scouting before and many of those boys are now on missions! It will be fun to see these boys grow over the years. I'm grateful to have been involved in scouting with Carter and to have seen him grow too. These boys will always hold a special place in my heart.
We really are looking forward to the new curriculum and setting goals with our kids and seeing them continue to progress.

No comments: