Saturday, June 13, 2020

ELITE FC

Things have changed a bit with Soccer! Mollie has loved it and thrived in learning new skills so when her coach told us he was moving to Elite FC (Stansbury) we knew we were going to follow him. His plan was to combine the 2 girls teams and make a stronger team and have more girls to train with. Tryouts were early June and since her whole spring season was cancelled we were so ready to get back on the pitch!

I got dubbed the team mom and was asked to help at tryouts! It was fun to watch and see the new girls and their skills. 

We found out later that day that she made the team!!!
 I also made posters for all the girls who made the team and me and Mol drove around town hanging them up! They turned out cute a thought and several of the girls were grateful!

We are SO anxious for this season to get started. We are missing our typical summer tournaments and I can't wait to see what these girls can do! I think they'll be awesome!

No comments: