We got home just in time to celebrate Chad for Father's Day!
And it was our first day back to church! So Chad had meetings early on and had to attend both sacrament meetings (one for the older folks and one for the younger families). Carter also had to attend both meetings to help pass the sacrament. He also was in charge of sanitizing the mic and podium after each person spoke. There were about 30 people in the first meeting and about 50 in the second meeting. Here is our mask sunday selfie!After church we just relaxed. I made dessert which we actually couldn't wait to get into and we had it before dinner! Then Chad grilled steaks for dinner and we had broccoli with cheese. YUM! Then a second dessert!
I sure love this guy and that T-shirt says it all. Best. Dad. Ever. He is patient when I can't be and loving all the time. He keeps his cool and rarely yells or gets upset. He loves to teach our kids things and how to work hard. He's a keeper and I'm so glad we found eachother so we could create this amazing family! Happy Father's Day to the BEST! (Also, did you know he's almost lost 50 pounds?!!!!!!!!!!)







No comments:
Post a Comment