Monday, June 22, 2020

Girls Getaway!!!

Mol and I have been talking about a girls getaway for quite some time and when I learned my cousin was getting married on a friday and Chad couldn't go, I took that opportunity to turn it into a girls trip! We first went to the wedding and snuggled on our nieces. 

 The wedding was beautiful and we were happy to get to celebrate Kate and Jake's special day.
 Then we were off to dinner, shopping and our hotel!
 Peach lemonades at Wendys!
 And a cookie frosty sunday while we watched High School Musical in our room.


In the morning we got hot chocolate and took off to DI to start our shopping day!
 We went to see the falls and across the river I could see some white tents and I knew a festival was going on! So we cruised on over to the farmers market!

 Isn't she gorgeous?! She kept my ears full of chatter and i loved hearing her talk about what was important to her.
 We tried to hit Olive Garden for lunch but the wait was insane! Grandma Reed was in town shopping too so we met her for lunch at Wendy's...again!
 After some more shopping at the mall and a few snacks, we hit the road back to Utah. It was a quick trip but we had a great time together! We need to do things like this more often! Love you Mollo!

No comments: