Friday, November 20, 2020

Craziness

 I don't love to add political things in my blog, but I suppose some day we might want to look back and remember what we made it through! 

It started with a murder of a black man by a cop. He was a criminal and was high and had health problems. Was the cop to harsh? Yes. Did he know he'd kill this man? I don't think so. But the unrest of people went CRAZY! Crimes were committed police brutally attacked, business looted, cars set on fire, fights, violence and destruction prevailed. For a few days, it was several states away. But I sat in complete shock one night as I watched the unrest that was happening in my state just 30 min from my home. A cop car was flipped by some protestors and then lit on fire! I just couldn't believe it. For several days this lasted! Many peaceful protests also happened. Its just so sad our country is so divided. 

Then the 2020 election happened! It's hard to say what happened because we only can know what the media tells us. But it came down to looking like Trump had lost on Nov 4. Many more upsets and protests and violence ensued. The election took several months! When congress gathered to finalize the vote that Biden won, the capitol was breached and protestors and groups of evil people stormed it. More violence broke out.  As I type this, it is the week of inauguration. Many more protests are expected to happen. Businesses are boarding up. I think everyone is bracing for the worst. 

It seems like any difference people can find anymore to disagree is what is on the front of everyone's minds. I hope somehow we can find unity. I hope justice will be served for the evil doers of this world. I hope my kids can grow up in a peaceful environment. I know things will get more wicked. It has to unfortunately until Christ can come. I hope I can keep my head when times get hard and trust the Lord. 


God, Please Bless America. 

No comments: