It was time for this baby to get a groom! She could barely see because her fur was in her eyes so I searched out a local lady and took a chance! She came back SOOOO soft and fluffy and looking SO cute! The groomer wasn't expecting to be able to do everything she did but was able to do her nails, bath and haircut and she said she did so good! She's a rockstar!
But this haircut made me cry! Ry has been begging to get her hair cut for a while. I think she gets overwhelmed with her coat, and hair, and mask all being in her face all the time. So I finally caved. As soon as the hair lady made the first cut, I remembered family pictures were in 2 days!!!! AHHHH! Well, it was too late.
Long or short, she's a doll!
She cut off a good 8-10 inches! And as cute as it was on her, the lady did an awful job. I really need to give up on going to great clips! Look at that neck line! I ended up cutting a good inch off at the nape of her neck. Other than that, its pretty cute on her!









No comments:
Post a Comment