Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Visitors

As I said in my earlier post, we had a busy house mid Nov! Jordan was doing his St George rotation and so him and Tay would meet in SLC on the weekends to be together and they asked if they could come stay with us one weekend and of course I was excited to have company! Then Adam called and asked if we would watch Wren while he took Brittney on a birthday overnighter. They all stayed with us Saturday night and then we watched Wren over Sunday and Monday. My parents were headed to the airport to go visit Justin's family so they asked us to crash too and to take them to the airport! 

Little Cam thought the dog kennel was the greatest thing ever! Her and Rylee had a good time in it. Its fairly clean, but when she hopped out for a second, I hurry and clorox'd it!


Mollie was in baby heaven and I was temped to keep her home from school to help with the baby, but decided against it. She was loving taking care of her! I had to fight for my baby time.
She was drug all over the house and was well taken care of!


I think Jilly may have been a little jelly! Jelly Jilly! She was cute and patient with the baby though. 



I had lots of errands to run on Monday and Wren was a trooper and just tagged along! She did have an awesome blow out but luckily we were at home! I've forgotten how much baby gear you have to always have, just in case!
She was a happy sweet girl and slept through most of the night. I was really worried about not getting sleep but I got just enough to be able to function. 
While we played on the floor later, Jilly plopped down right between us as if to say OK its my turn to have some attention! Silly Jilly! We enjoyed having a baby around but man it is ALOT of work and constant awareness of whats going on! Love ya baby Wren!

 

No comments: