Brielle's 9th birthday was approaching and I noticed The Little Mermaid was playing at the Hale Center Theater. I thought it would be fun to take her and my mom offered to buy her ticket as her gift. I told her yes if she would come along! And she did! We surprised her and picked her up from school and took her to see it.
It was so fun to just be the three of us and get to focus on Bri all afternoon. It's such a good show!! I can't wait to go back! ( I ruined a gift Chad was getting me for Christmas by buying my own ticket to go with Brielle!) But seriously its so good, I was happy to see it again!
Her birthday came and she had a new scooter waiting for her in the morning!
She requested cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
We had her party on her actual birthday and she wanted a 'painting and pastries' theme. It turned out really cute! She invited new friends from her new school and old friends from our old school and neighborhood.
I was worried what we'd find to have pastries but I soon realized there were tons of mini options and had fun picking out many. These little donuts were the star of the show and ended up being her birthday cake!
We painted first so they could be drying, then played some art games. Here, they are sculpting with clay.
These are their paintings that were fun to do. Lots of creativity.
Happy Birthday Brielle! You continue to be so sweet and happy and I hope you will always be this way. You are my biggest helper and always so thoughtful. Thank you for bringing so much light with you into this world in the middle of December! Love you girly!















No comments:
Post a Comment