Thursday, December 29, 2022

Cute kids

We came back in town to go to Church on Christmas Sunday and Rylee was asked to sing with a group of girls her age with the Choir in Sacrament meeting! She was so excited to and practiced her part over and over. I love my kids and was grateful we could be together in church on Christmas to celebrate the Saviors birth and remember Him. 




One of the best gifts  I got was taking the challenge to invite someone to church. The lady I minister to had been on my mind and  so I invited her. I was shocked and so happy when she said yes, they'd love to come! So they came and I was just overcome with love for them! 


The girls got right to building their gingerbread houses from G&G Hymas after church. 

And Mollie did her beading. 
And we've had the warmest weird weather for Dec so we were surprised at this beautiful Christmas sunset! How pretty!


The next day, we took Ry and a friend for a fun play date and donut because Rylee was getting her tonsils out 2 days after Christmas! I knew it wouldn't be a fun break, but it needed done and so we set it for them so she wouldn't miss too much school!

 Good Luck Ry Bug!!

No comments: