As we gear up for this busy holiday, I wanted that we got to the temple early. The kids have made it to the temple every month this year and I'm so proud of them.
Our ward always has our Christmas party early, which is nice. It was simple and touching and I was happy to not be in charge of it. We hit up the Santa parade.
And did lots of shopping in preparation.
We got our tree set up...twice....bought a new one and it didn't work so we undecorated it and took it back for another one. Then re-decorated it! There were so many lights on it! Even Jilly loved laying by it!
Got a new do!
And Carter started a job!! He contacted the owner all on his own, who is in our ward, set up an interview and told me he was going to start working! Ok then! Can't stop determination!Looking forward to the season and the happiness it brings!







No comments:
Post a Comment