Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas SURPRISE

Its not too often on Christmas morning that we aren't up at 4 am! This was quite the surprise when we had to wake our kids up to open gifts and it was nearly 7! And I was rested! We sent one of the kids around to tell everyone Santa had come!  Santa definitely delivered with the gifts this year! A Barbie camper for Ry, a Gabb watch for Bri, room decor for Mol and a skateboard for C! 
Santa even spoiled us with a kitchen aid and new speakers!




Always a prayer before we start. 

Getting ready to open!
And the aftermath!
Carter quickly went to building his lego mustang. 
And the girls busted out barbie stuff. And Mollie was room decorating so she was no where to be found. 
I realized I didn't take many pics as I normally do because we were getting ready to head to Idaho for our big family party there! It still was a blissful morning and we really enjoyed getting to be together and surprise our kids. It brought a new kind of joy to my heart and made it special. 

Off to grandma's we go! We are so very blessed! We are grateful for Christ and the gift he is to our family and each individual. We know he is the greatest gift that was ever given. 
 

No comments: