We woke up bright and early in Catalina! The cutest little island ever. We had to ride a ferry over since the big ships can't port there.
It's basically this little island owned by the Wrigly (gum) family. It was so fun cruising the island, shopping and finding little gems of excitement! with amazing views!
We rented a golf cart (probably my favorite thing we did) and just cruised the island! We went all over the town within an afternoon and really enjoyed it! The look outs were beautiful!
We stumbled upon a donut shop that had giant donuts! And they were cheap and SO good. We scarfed them down, then found some pizza for lunch.
Of course the girls loved shopping for all of the accessories.
On the way out we found a little crevis in a rock so we climbed up to it to investigate.
When we returned back to the ship, we were all delighted to find the towel animals. They were so cute and really made the girls excited every day.
That afternoon, we just lounged, and enjoyed the sun. By this time, our teens had found the teen club and had made a friend gang who all hung out together and roamed the ship as they wished. I was happy they were making friends and being adventurous! We didn't see much of them. Walkie talkie helped tremendously on this trip!
Carter helped Ry across!
Chad was pumped there was a shooting tournament. They played lightning and he was the last one to win!!! It was intense and lots of people were cheering him on. He beat out a really tall guy and a couple of big black guys you could tell were athletes. He was thrilled to death! He went back another to day to play and was beat out in the last few people.
That night we took our kids to the family comedy show. We had our fancy dinner that night so we all dressed up in our sparkly attire and laughed our bums off at the comedy show. I don't know if the younger girls appreciated it or not, but we had a good time.
I found all our sparkly clothes at DI and I just had to get them and it was so fun to be sparkly and dressed up!
Here's our fancy dinner. It was good....not amazing, but a fun experience to have a 5 course meal.
Pasta and steak were among the favorites.
On the fancy night the teen club had a prom! They even voted for a prom king and queen! Well guess who won....of course Mollie. And this other kid named Jamie. We won't talk much about him...turned out to be a reallll loser. But they had fun for the time being. He even held her hand during a show. Carter even made some friends and had fun hanging out.
Radiance Prom king and queen
I spied the whole teen group in one of the elevators across the way.
And at the dance party boogying up on the balcony. THIS was my favorite thing. I loved letting loose and dancing to fun songs with a fun crowd! One guy even told me he knew I was a fitness teacher or something because I had moves! HA! I didn't even care what I looked like, I was just busting a move. Most of the people are drunk and look dumb anyway, so I didn't care!
We were exhausted at the nights end waiting for our kids to get back to the room but it was nice that I felt like I could just let them roam and have fun and be kids.



































No comments:
Post a Comment