Its always fun to see the kids end of school performances. Rylee was asked to be a reader in Portuguese for her program. She did great!
Brielle's class did a cute dance performance.
So did Mollies.
They showed a cute video of the 6th graders as babys.
And Mollie was honored for being on student council.
And on the Honor Roll
Sigh....she's so pretty. I couldn't help but think that in 6 more short years she will be doing this with a graduation cap on.
Mol and her 6th grade friends.
Mollie and Prof Chavez
Mrs Neilsen
These girls were BAWLING on their last day of school!! It was cute and sad at the same time. I'm so glad for all these girls who took Mollie in and made this year amazing for her. And that teacher....Mrs Neilsen, teacher of the year, mrs amazing herself, was SO good to Mollie. I will forever be grateful we switched schools JUST for this lady. I love her for this year.
Busting out of 6th grade!
No more elementary!
We celebrated with a donut.
And a few treats.
Peace out Rose Springs!
And She couldn't leave until she got one last pic on the soccer field where she gained respect and favoritism and 'broke ankles' over and over again I was told. All she did at recess was play soccer and we really saw her skills improve this year because of it!
Crazy we're here.....JR HIGH here she comes!






















No comments:
Post a Comment