This guy....he busts his butt for this team. Their success is a direct result from his effort and passion. We love Cameron Day. We love watching these girls perfect what he teaches them and apply it and win! They've had a great season. And it's always sad when spring season comes to an end.
But it gives us a great excuse to party! Lindsey's family hosted an end of season BBQ and we had a great time!The food was great and the laughter so fun!
I put together a little vid from the team asking them questions. It turned out great and I think the coaches really appreciated it. Brian brought flowers to have the girls give to their moms for mothers day. It was such a fun night! I love this group of kids!
They are as silly as they are serious on the field and it was an absolute joy watching these girls this season.







No comments:
Post a Comment