Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Afternoon in SLC

It is AMAZING to see all the progress on the SLC temple and on Temple Square. WOW! Its just amazing what they can do. We took a walk around the temple and we are so excited for this to be done some day. We just heard in conference (OCT) that it will be finished now in 2026. They've pushed it back a few times but it will be majestical when its done!
We did a conference center tour and went up on the rooftop too. 


THEN I made them all hike Ensign Peak. It was a really nice day and it was perfect. Despite the whining, we made it to the top and when we got there, the kids decided it was really cool. 25 years ago I hiked this hike with my young women's group in flip flops! I kept reminding the kids that if I could do that, then they could do it in tennis shoes. 

 It really is a cool view from up there! You can see the whole valley. 

No comments: