Today was a little more about relaxation! We strolled through the Saturday swap meet and picked up a few souvenirs for the kids and us. It was a really fun time! I loved it!
Then we went to Waimea Falls in O'ahu. We hiked to this waterfall through an incredible botanical garden that I can only imagine that this is what it was like where Adam and Eve lived. It was stunning and I photographed nearly every flower I found. Enjoy!Then we got to the waterfall and we could swim in it!! I was pumped to do this since its a dream of mine! We had to wear life vests so I was very glad. Chad was less than thrilled. It was AMAZING!!!!
A favorite stop was the Laia Temple! Wow!! It was just stunning! We spent some time in the visitor center chatting with missionaries and just soaking in the spirit.
We then went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. Cool place, but we had done most of the activities in our luau so we just walked around mostly enjoying the scenery. We took a boat ride up a little river and that was probably the highlight. Not as impressive for us as many others thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment