The 23-24 cheer season was a tough one! Phew! It was full of drama, bad grades, bad choices and had consequences. But at this banquet it was nice to look back and see all that they had accomplished and survived! Alot of my favorite gals are leaving this year and it won't be the same without them. But I know they all have bright futures!
Great job seniors!
We had our typical Olive Garden and awards and gifts. It was a nice evening and this year we even had heat in the building!
I was spoiled with new new fancy drinking cups and some gift cards! Yeehaw! Thanks girls!
I didn't know it but this would be my last THS cheer thing, as Jennie decided to resign in the summer. But I'm ok with it. I did my time, loved it and i'm ready to do something different!
No comments:
Post a Comment