Monday, April 1, 2024

Track and Field

I was thrilled to death when Carter mentioned he wanted to run track! When it starts to warm up in the spring I still get the itch to go running outside. Too bad this old bod doesn't like it! We attended his first meet and I was just so proud! He is running the 1600 & 800 races and he did amazing! For a freshman, he was right in the middle of the pack and finished so strong! He is a really strong runner and I'm very excited to see where running will take him. 

And whats more, the unity and history this team has is inspiring! Carter has just been enveloped with this crowd and they are a group of really great kids. He's made friends and gained confidence and is such an awesomer kid than I ever was. His head is on straight and he has heart!
Run Carter Run! Go wherever the trails take you. I love you and I'm so proud of you! You can do hard things and you are so awesome!

 

No comments: