Thursday, December 11, 2025

Bri is 12!

Our Christmas girl turned 12! I was determined to have a good chunk of Christmas shopping done and Brielle's birthday shopping done becasue I knew I'd be cutting in close to getting everything done, so it was nice to come home and just have her birthday things ready to go! 
She's growing and her interests are changing as well and clothes and music things are at the top of her list these days!


And all she really wanted was to get her nails done for her birthday, so with her birthday money, she went for a real manicure and got acryllic nails. 
She was in love and told me how she was going to get them all the time. I reminder her of.....$$$$$. 
We had a pretty simple party for her at home with soup and mini cupcakes and menchies. She had a party coming in a few days so we went easy. Plus there are so many treats to eat and find in December! 
The night of her party came and we gathered with friends and she requested an ice cream cake that I had done for Carter before. It went pretty well. I think it was way too much and too rich for the girls. Not many of them ate all of it. 
Cute friends who came to celebrate. She just wanted a friend hang out with cute cups and ice cream cake, so we made it happen. 

 Happy Birthday my Brielle girl! You are so loved and its so fun to watch you grow and improve in basketball and volleyball this year. You will be very successful and I'm so proud of who you are becoming! Love you much! 

No comments: