Saturday, December 20, 2025

New things for Mollie

Mol has had lots of changes this month so I thought I'd share some. 
She invited her boyfriend, Hudson, to church. He spent the afternoon with us but we were all fasting so it wasn't that great for him probably.  I was proud of her for not being afraid to invite him to church and for him to be open minded enough to come. 
That same afternoon Mol received her Patriarchal blessing. (which is why we were fasting.) It was very special and a tender moment when we said amen and looked up and everyone was in tears. She's a pretty special kid. 
ANNND she recieved her drivers permit...here we go again...death gripping the seat for the next year while she learns! But really, she's doing pretty great so far. 
And, in older news, she came home from a basketball tournament with a fresh set of concussion papers! Ugh! When she started bastketball, this is one thing I THOUGHT we wouldn't have to worry about. I was wrong. She had a fast break and 4 girls ran after her and plowed into her and slammed her head to the floor and then into the cement wall. Wow. Lots of fun this is. 
Here's to healing and getting better over Christmas break! 
 

No comments: