Friday, December 26, 2025

Christmas!

Christmas Eve started as usual, frositng cookies and then having our traditional fondue meal. 
Then onto Christmas pjs and our christmas stories. 

I opted for matching jammies this year. None of them seemed to mind. 
Then off to bed so Santa could come. 

The kids were up and at em at 5 am sharp. That's our rule, but I know they are up before that, they just can't wake me up before then! 



Everyone's loot!
A favorite gift of mine was my new dishes that looked like the ones I saw in Portugal. Aren't they so pretty?!

Bri was most excited about her nikes. 
Carter his spikes too, but they actually were the wrong ones so we had to send them back. Not my fault, the senders fault. And Mollie delighted in giving him a chicken nugget pillow. 
Mol was all about clothes, shoes and jewlry. 
And Chad was actually supposed to be working btut a co worker approached him and asked if he could take his shift so he could be with his family. He explained that someone did that for him when his kids were little and that he wanted to do it for Chad since his family was all grown! How kind! He did still end up working christmas day but didn't have to go in until about 10. And was home in time for dinner. So that was nice. 
All the kids were crashed out the rest of the day anyway. Except for Ry....



Who spent her time building Playdough Barbie clothes! 
And wouldn't you know it, we didn't have a DROP of snow on the ground. How sad is that. This winter has been so warm and weird. While its been nice to not worry about hats and coats and gloves, I know we need the snow pack! So hopefully we get some! 

 Merry Christmas! I'm so grateful for our Savior and that we get to focus on Him. I love spending this time with my family and am STILL feeling so grateful for all that we have and the beautiful Christmas we are able to give our family. 

No comments: