Saturday, April 4, 2015

Spring!

 I totaly love spring for several reasons....flowers, Easter, my birthday, general conference, but one of my new favorite things to do since we have moved to utah is visit temple square in the spring and visit the statue of Christ. We try to go around Easter and it is always very special.



 The flowers were incredible as always and it was fun to watch Brielle run from flower to flower and exclaim "OH!" as she pointed at each one.


Chad made the comment that he is always so amazed at how quite it is inside temple square. Even a midst all the busyness of the city its still peaceful and quiet.
 We also tried to capture a few family pictures with the girls in their new easter dresses. This is as good as it gets!

 We have lots of windows in our house (which was a main selling point for me) which I love but it is really hard to find a spot in the house where there isnt a window in the background or effecting it some way!


 Still looking a little sick, but still as cute as ever! I think Carter and Brielle look so much alike!
I hope everyone has a happy easter. I feel like i dropped the ball a bit this year with being sick and having knee surgery...more on that later. But I hope my kids know that I love them and I love my Savior and how important He is to me. As I've studied the Atonement this month I've learned so many new things and I'm always overwhelmed at His love for me. I know that my Redeemer Lives!

No comments: