Oh this little girl is a little ball of fun and energy! She is hilarious and silly and keeps me so so busy every day. She rules the roost and knows how to get exactly what she wants. We surprised her on her birthday with a little mini trampoline! She loved it and jumped all day and then took a 3 hour nap. It was glorious for all of us!
She then got to put on her new outfit from Grandma Hymas which she kept saying "cute!"
She repeated us all day when we would tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY which sounded more like "pee irtday!"
The two older kids had school so it was so nice to just get some time to play with her on her special day. Rylee was sleeping so we did puzzles (which are her new favorite thing!) and colored and played all morning. She is always pulling me to her room to "come play!"
Since her party with family wasn't until the weekend we invited a few friends to meet us at bounce town and play for the afternoon. More friends showed up than I anticipated and it was a blast! We are lucky to have such good friends that love Brielle so much. She's quite the hot item with the tween girls in our ward.
Later we did pizza and cupcakes as a family. She loves anything with sugar so was of course in heaven!
Finally saturday arrived and we had an Inside Out themed party. She loves bingbong and is always walking around singing bingbong-bingbong!
It was fun and a bit challenging to come up with finger foods in each color of the characters but I found a few things and it made for a good time!
She loves food and I think she was happy with it! The picture above is just before she fell backward into the cupcakes! Too bad I didnt get a picture of that!
The it was present time! The Eash family came over to help us celebrate.
BingBong!
A pony (which was a big hit!) and a new baby from the Eash family.
I looked and looked for a cute chair that I could afford and I never found one I really liked. But G&G Reed came through and had ordered a little wooden rocking chair for her. I was so happy and so was she. She immediately grabbed her baby and started rocking her. She really loves that little chair and won't let anyone else sit in it!
We sure love her and love everything that she is. She is so busy and makes the funniest faces. She will let you know if she is mad at you or if you're doing something she doesn't like. She loves to gives kisses and hugs and sometimes she is a little too loving especially on her little sister. She loves to have fun and laugh and tries her best to keep up with the big kids. Her vocabulary is expanding daily and we think she is going to be quite a little chatter box. She is very particular in picking her outfits and shoes and will let you know it if she doesn't want to wear it! Today at the doctor she weighed 30 pounds and is in the 84th% for weight and 50th for height. Sure love you baby girl! I'm so grateful for the relationship we have. You make me so happy every day. I can't wait to watch you grow and see all that you accomplish! Love you baby girl!










No comments:
Post a Comment