Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanks Giving

I was excited to get back home for thanksgiving dinner at my parents house complete with lasagna that I attempted to make this year. Here is Bri trying to be patient waiting.
 The spread....oh how I love that we have a holiday about eating lots! (and being thankful of course!) I ate as much as I wanted this year and didn't even feel guilty.

 Most of the people...missing Chad and Brielle and Dad. My 2 brothers Adam and Jordan got to be there too.
 It's not Thanksgiving if someone's kid doesn't have olives on their fingers!
 That night an epic snow storm hit Rupert and since the wind always blows there it of course made 2 foot drifts behind the cars. Jordan and Adam were both leaving that morning so me and Jordan spent our morning shoveling snow. Adam was going to propose to his girlfriend on Thanksgiving day so it was kinda important that he could get out!
 The kids were excited to play in the snow drifts but it was so cold they didn't last long.
It's become a tradition to do gingerbread houses at grandmas when we can so the kids were excited for that.


 This snowman my brothers built and he was once standing up straight. Every day his nose got lower and lower to the ground. It was so funny to watch and it defied the laws of physics!
We then went to Chads parents for the rest of the weekend and had a nice time there. With no snow. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: