There's always so much going on December and I wanted to make sure these made the blog book. We got to go visit Santa and of course the one picture I took with all the kids was blurry. It was Brielles first time and I thought she would be hesitant but when she saw he was handing out candy she as all over that!
I got to help with Carter's 1st grade Christmas party. I decided to do a Sight Word Snowball Fight. I was happy that the kids seemed to enjoy it. I only made 1 girl almost have an asthma attack, 2 kids bleed, 80+ smashed fingers and dozens of kids cry. But several said it was their favorite thing!The Hymas' used to do a fun White Elephant party every year but as families have grown and spread out over the US it has fizzled out. We decided to start up the tradition again with our nephews who live close by and we had a really fun time!
It was also Chaz's birthday so we made a party out of it. It was fun meeting Chaz's girlfriend Maddy and her little sweet girl.
A favorite Christmas gift from our neighbors was the pie face game. It gave lots of good laughs
And a few tears....
I tried my hand at REAL gingerbread men this year and they actually turned out really yummy.
And my kitchen was turned into a winter wonder land by the beautiful little artist, Mollie.
Bri missed out on the cookie decorating but really enjoyed the other side of it!
And now for the Christmas Day Post!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment