HALF A YEAR! I can not believe it. She is growing up so much and getting out of the baby stage too quickly, which I love and miss! She loves sitting up in her bumbo and sucking on her fingers. Her hair stands straight up and appears to be turning blonde! Her eyes are a pretty blue and I hope they stay that way! We get so many compliments on what a good baby she is. She loves to smile at anyone who will look at her and she REALLY loves to be held. If she is being held she is always happy. But she is content too rolling on the floor and stretching to reach new toys.
All the kids love her and Brielle especially loves to give her hugs and bring her toys. (not hers of course) I hope they will become best little buddies as they grow. Brielle calls her Wy-Wy. Its so cute.She got her first taste of rice cereal and she was super crazy about it. I think we are going to have another good eater on our hands!
Her big eyes and long lashes get lots of compliments as well. I'm glad my kids all have big beautiful eyes. They are their best features I think. And the standing up hair and cute headbands just make her look even sweeter. No teeth yet, but she sure likes to chomp on those fingers or her blanket or whatever she can get up to her mouth. She's working on sitting up and this coming week we are finally going to move her to her own bed. YES! It is long over due.
Sometimes I can't believe I have 4 kids and I feel like a circus show when we all go somewhere together sometimes but I can't imagine life without a single one of them. I'm so glad they are all healthy and happy and we have the means to provide for them. They are my world and bring me the greatest joy.




No comments:
Post a Comment